Poem for the soul
I have a feeling to share. A poem written by me, Suleiman sadiq. Titled
THE WOMAN OF MY DREAM
I feel so sick from inside
It feels as if am drunk
drunk on the bitter taste of your heart.,
I feel pale when I think,
that I ever promised to love you forever.
The word disgust is too weak
and the word disrespect is too plain
for a woman who stole all my happiness!
Maybe pain and hurt were written in my faith,
I wish i never saw you on that fateful day.
You are stunning,
but your actions are deceiving,
You are amazingly beautiful,
but your actions are sinful.
Still, I relied on my eyes and heart
and kept on loving you, So blindly and truly.
I feel victimized for trusting you,
and for that, i hate you.
THE WOMAN OF MY DREAM
I feel so sick from inside
It feels as if am drunk
drunk on the bitter taste of your heart.,
I feel pale when I think,
that I ever promised to love you forever.
The word disgust is too weak
and the word disrespect is too plain
for a woman who stole all my happiness!
Maybe pain and hurt were written in my faith,
I wish i never saw you on that fateful day.
You are stunning,
but your actions are deceiving,
You are amazingly beautiful,
but your actions are sinful.
Still, I relied on my eyes and heart
and kept on loving you, So blindly and truly.
I feel victimized for trusting you,
and for that, i hate you.
Comments
Post a Comment